TravelHero 10-Day Japan DOCOMO Roaming SIM Card comes with Unlimited Data, you will never have to worry about getting connected again in your next holiday trip to Japan!
Additional Information: YourTravelHero 10-Day Japan Roaming SIM Card
How to Activate
- Insert the SIM into your phone and wait for SMS confirmation (to be delivered within minutes)
- For iPhone, go to Phone “Settings” > “Mobile Data” > select TravelHero SIM as internet connection.
- For Android, go to Phone “Settings” > “Connections” > “SIM Card Manager”, select TravelHero SIM for mobile data.
- Turn ON “Data Roaming”.
- You will connect to the network automatically.
Terms & Conditions
- Includes 1GB 4G High Speed Data everyday.
- Speed limit 128Kbps will be applied after 1GB daily, will resume to high speed data at 00:00 everyday.
- TravelHero SIM supports data connection only.
- Most iPhone and Android phones support 3G (UMTS) & 4G (FDD-LTE 1800), your phone will connect to the internet automatically when card is inserted into your phone.
- TravelHero SIM is already loaded with 10-Day data plan for Japan, You just need to insert the SIM card and use it immediately.
- TravelHero SIM is not applicable for customized mobile phone which is using fixed APN settings or SIM locked, so please ensure your mobile phone is suitable for the Docomo before activation.
- If the SIM card cannot be used due to compatibility issues, no refund or cancellation can be made.
- DOCOMO supports FDD-LTE 700 / 800 / 1500 / 1800 / 2100 / UMTS 800 / 1800 / 2100, phone will connect to the available network frequency if it supports.
- If you cannot connect to the mobile network after inserting your SIM card, if the network speed is too slow, or if there are other setting problems, please follow our instructions to check your phone and network settings.
- Mobile phone might switch to 4G / 3G depending on the network coverage of DOCOMO.
Questions and Answers
- Q: My browser shows no internet? What to do?
A: Some phones will not update their Access Point Network automatically, please update it manually.
On iPhone, go to “Settings” > Mobile Data > select TravelHero SIM for “DATA PLANS” > “Mobile Data Network” > change the “Mobile Data” APN to “mb”.
On Android, go to “Settings” > “Connections” > “Mobile Network” > “Access Point Names” (APN), select the active APN profile and change the name to “mb”> tap “Save”.
- Q: Phone prompts no network signal or no data connection signal?
A: Please check your Access Point Network setting on Q1, if it is correct, then restart your phone.
- Q: Insert the SIM into the dual SIM phone, but cannot select TravelHero SIM for mobile data connection?
A: Some dual SIM phones cannot use slot 2 for mobile data, please insert the SIM into card slot 1.
- Q: Avoid data charge on primary SIM?
A: Remember to turn off mobile data assist on your phone settings, such as “Wi-Fi Assist” and “Mobile Data Switching” on iPhone, or “Download Booster” on Android phone, these functions should be “OFF”.
YourTravelHero 10-Day Japan Roaming SIM Card